About the Information Technology Center for Sports Sciences
The Information Technology Center for Sports Sciences contributes to the provision of education and research activities and the promotion of physical education and sports using multimedia technologies based on enhanced information processing capabilities and expanded connections with external information networks.
- Sports Information Division
- The Sports Information Division provides services related to the administration of information infrastructure across the campus and the processing of sports-related information, focusing mainly on sports footage. The division also operates and manages information infrastructure systems such as sports footage databases, the transmission of live images, and support for processing and editing.
- Research Information Division
- The Research Information Division providesICT services related to sports science research. The division also operates experimental equipment for sports sciences, such as motion-capture apparatus, high-speed cameras, and eye-movement measuring devices.
- Information Technology Education Division
- The Information Technology Education Division offers classes on information processing, and conducts awareness campaigns for, among others, information ethics and information security policies. The division also provides services related to the operation and management of the campus network and related facilities, including the LAN management of, and support for, video conferencing systems and other network-related systems.